• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Hiring Gary Patterson a win for ex-TCU coach and a loss for Texas assistant | Opinion

I wonder what Donati’s and Del Conte’s relationship is like these days—do they talk regularly as friends, or talk shop.
giphy.gif

ticketfrog123

The no comment was a bad look IMO. He knew this was coming and saying no comment sounds like you are mad. SHould have said the obligatory we love him, he will always be TCU royalty and we wish him well, except when we play UT.
GP told Donati he’ll never be half the AD CDC is

The article about Donati and Del Conte’s long history together—like close brothers.
“I’ll rely on his advice because he sat in that chair for nine years,” Donati said. “But he and I are very competitive with each other and that’s not going to go anywhere. Now that he’s at Texas and I’m at TCU, we’ll take that to another level; but we’ll always have a love and bond that goes beyond an employer-employee type of relationship.”

Last edited:

Mean Purple

Muck can EAD. He and some other reporters and pay site types got what they wanted, open practices and access to spread the rumors they did back in the day that brought on closed practices. Muck hates TCU, so its a win for him. He doesnt mind if it is no-win-november for the frogs.