• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Four things to watch in TCU’s must-win game at Kansas State

ReedFrawg

Imagine if your beleaguered lifelong soccer club, clinging desperately to second place and the hope of promotion out a division they shouldn't have fallen into had scored a 90th minute winner in an equally stressful affair that finished mere minutes before the Frogs tipped in Manhattan...

Huge win for TCU today. This team is fun and can beat most teams on the right day. I think there's a path to 11 wins now, perhaps even 12 if we have a good night somewhere we probably shouldn't expect a win (Lubbock or Provo).

A win in Lubbock is very unlikely but byu is very beatable. Don’t understand how they are ranked…I know they won’t be after today.

Limey Frog

A win in Lubbock is very unlikely but byu is very beatable. Don’t understand how they are ranked…I know they won’t be after today.
Yeah, I think going 2-2 in the next four is achievable and would be fine. Win in Provo or Lubbock, and at home vs. Cincinnati or (less likely) Baylor. That would put us at 9-7 heading into two final games @WVU and vs. UCF--those are winnable for 11-7, but even 10-8 would match our best record in the Big 12.

Yeah, I think going 2-2 in the next four is achievable and would be fine. Win in Provo or Lubbock, and at home vs. Cincinnati or (less likely) Baylor. That would put us at 9-7 heading into two final games @WVU and vs. UCF--those are winnable for 11-7, but even 10-8 would match our best record in the Big 12.
The Frogs best Big XII record is 9-9, last year and in Dixon’s 2nd season, so 10-8 would be another rung on the ladder.

The Frogs made the tourney at 8-10, year before last, but not getting that respect this year.

Last edited: