• The KillerFrogs

FWST: For one night, TCU was a basketball school. But the Frogs still have a ways to go

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
For one night, TCU was a basketball school. But the Frogs still have a ways to go

By Big Steaming Pile

For one night, TCU answered the Twitter challenge set by ESPN color analyst Fran Fraschilla, who Tweeted on Sunday, “Don’t care who wins but this is a big chance for @tcubasketball to show on Big Monday that you are becoming a basketball school, too. You have a great coach, great arena, great league.”

All true. For one highly entertaining evening, TCU was a “basketball school.”

Seven years of genuine effort, and tens of millions of dollars invested, yielded what most casual, educated and rational observers never thought was possible on Monday night when TCU was favored by 3 points to defeat Kansas in basketball.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article226128530.html#storylink=cpy

Tumbleweed

TCU needs a nudger. A player who can take up the slack and nudger them on over.
This team has the talent but appears to be out of place often. Personally I think we've seen the best this team can give you 96% of the time. The other four % will come on surprise evenings.

Bob Sugar

I believe there is a Big 12 rule that the students are as close to the floor as is allowed. They cannot be behind the team benches.
Is there a rule that says it was a good idea to install giant garage doors behind both goals, so that opposing shooters are less distracted?

*googles* I guess not
image_handler.aspx

VBAUTLDQDCPEEMH.20110223175633.jpg

Rupp-Arena.0.0.jpg

Dr. Coach Haus

TCU needs a nudger. A player who can take up the slack and nudger them on over.
This team has the talent but appears to be out of place often. Personally I think we've seen the best this team can give you 96% of the time. The other four % will come on surprise evenings.
That was Jaylen Fisher. We just need to wait for the next great thing.

HToady

When the frogs win a National Championship in football, Mac's headline will be, "TCU relishes it's one day in the limelight" !