• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Double standard costs former Arlington Martin, TCU star a shot at NFL

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
I knew this was an article by Big Steaming Pile, but I clicked on the thread anyway. My bad. Obviously I wasn't going to read the actual article after that stupid headline. How does that clown still have a job?

tcudoc

I knew this was an article by Big Steaming Pile, but I clicked on the thread anyway. My bad. Obviously I wasn't going to read the actual article after that stupid headline. How does that clown still have a job?
The answer is clear. Topfrog is the only reason he is still employed. He likely gets more clicks from kfc than anywhere else. He didn't get one from me, though. I was tempted to click, much like it is hard to look away from a terrible car accident. I resisted though.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
The answer is clear. Topfrog is the only reason he is still employed. He likely gets more clicks from kfc than anywhere else. He didn't get one from me, though. I was tempted to click, much like it is hard to look away from a terrible car accident. I resisted though.

Top has a tough job. He performs it well, bringing all sorts of articles to our attention. One day he might get carried away and actually read an article by Big Steaming Pile, scarring him for life. We should appreciate his service in the face of such danger.

Atomic Frawg

jimmy-twotimes.png
Sometimes my iPad will double post.

I blame Wes.
I blame Wes.

Last edited: