• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Dallas Cowboys land another undrafted TCU running back, signing Darius ‘Jet’ Anderson

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Dallas Cowboys land another undrafted TCU running back, signing Darius ‘Jet’ Anderson

By Drew Davison

The Dallas Cowboys have signed a couple TCU running backs who went undrafted.

Sewo Olonilua joined the Cowboys as a fullback, ready to compete for a job, and now Darius Anderson has reached a deal to join America’s Team. The Cowboys are also reportedly bringing in South Carolina running back Rico Dowdle as an undrafted free agent.

Anderson received $110,000 guaranteed ($10,000 signing bonus and $100,000 of his base salary), a source confirmed.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article242287191.html#storylink=cpy

Limp Lizard

Something was going on with Anderson last year. He did not seem to have the explosiveness the second half of the year. They were proclaiming "Jet is back", but it turned out like "Texas is back." I just cant help there was some undisclosed physical problem there.

Ron Swanson

Something was going on with Anderson last year. He did not seem to have the explosiveness the second half of the year. They were proclaiming "Jet is back", but it turned out like "Texas is back." I just cant help there was some undisclosed physical problem there.
Yeah he was incredible the first 6 games or so, then he just kinda fell off. I think he had to be hurt.