• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Being a season-ticket holder might not guarantee a seat at TCU football games this fall

Dogfrog

I'm a 7 ticket holder. For me, it's basically all or nothing. I'll have a guaranteed 5 every game if not the full 7. I'd be willing to sit out the entire season for all seats rather than use a limited number of my seats or attend a limited number of games, but it would be nice if the athletics department did SOMETHING to recognize my willingness to be accommodating. Some token gesture would likely suffice, depending on the level of token. "Hey, thanks!" would suck.

OR...they can do whatever the hell they want and I can play ball or go home. I think this is the likely scenario.

5 is 71% of your seats. Would you rather have 3 seats for all six home games or 7 seats for three - possibly Pine Bluff, Kansas State, and Iowa State?

WhatTheFrog

5 is 71% of your seats. Would you rather have 3 seats for all six home games or 7 seats for three - possibly Pine Bluff, Kansas State, and Iowa State?
Neither, I already stated what I'd prefer.

Edit: If I had to pick one of those two, it would be all 7 seats for 3 games and I'd definitely be taking a refund for the rest.

HFrog1999

Probably the biggest reason I renewed was to keep my tickets for 2021. Once you lose your seats it's really hard to get something comparable back. We used to have amazing seats for Baseball. Now, we can't even get seats in the stadium.

We've had to miss games over the past several years due to our sons' sports. Now they are playing sports in school, we were looking forward to being able to attend every game and tailgate.

Eight

Probably the biggest reason I renewed was to keep my tickets for 2021. Once you lose your seats it's really hard to get something comparable back. We used to have amazing seats for Baseball. Now, we can't even get seats in the stadium.

We've had to miss games over the past several years due to our sons' sports. Now they are playing sports in school, we were looking forward to being able to attend every game and tailgate.

good news, just make sure you go through the designated gates to ensure you meet the schools guidelines to enter the stadium

emergency-response-hazmat-decon-equipment.jpg