• The KillerFrogs

Fun read on Surly Horns

Eight

Damn they are brutal.....Their Hopelessness is Awesome

deserved....you should have read them when mensa signed his "historical recruiting class" ....damn near every tcu recruit from 2018 wasn't good enough according to them to have merited consideration

now if you want to do a little research and read the true version of lord of the flies come to life on the internet see if you can find any links to the last few days of shaggy before the takeover.

Buckeye

This reminds me of Michigan fans with Harbaugh. Texas is not going to put up with Herman though. I’d say if he has not turned it around by next year, he is gone.

cdsfrog

USC is crap as well that's why. San Diego state scored more than they did against Stanford. Should be a horrible game that I think USC wins by a little bit.

Raw Frog

I look for UT to beat USC, and then claim again that they are back. Fans will storm the field and act like Vince Young has reappeared. SC is not a good football team. Horns get a week to ride the big wave before we come down to see them.
We might even play better against UT if we happen to come up on the short end against OSU. Either way, Gary will have our guys ready.

MinFrog

I look for UT to beat USC, and then claim again that they are back. Fans will storm the field and act like Vince Young has reappeared. SC is not a good football team. Horns get a week to ride the big wave before we come down to see them.
We might even play better against UT if we happen to come up on the short end against OSU. Either way, Gary will have our guys ready.

No line on the game yet, but it has to be USC by at least 10, right? I just can't see UT scoring more than 10 against USC.

berryfrog95

Both teams are “desperate “ so to speak.....I expect it to be a pretty good game and very close.

Both teams are ordinary, have poor coaching despite the abundance of talent being wasted. I’d say the slightest edge to USC (coaching staff is 10% better) and the Stanford loss (dang good team) as opposed to a Maryland loss is something ....

Bob

Read this on LinkedIn. Maybe the Pentagon could help Texas grade game films:

Pentagon to put $2B into AI research
The Pentagon has announced that it will spend $2 billion over the next five years on new programs to develop its artificial intelligence capabilities, says CNN. The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, the military's research arm, will work on "dozens of new research efforts" aimed at creating machines that can learn and adapt to new environments. The announcement comes on the heels of Google's decision to pull out of a contract to help the Pentagon develop AI that looks at drone footage.