• The KillerFrogs

Ft.Worth State

Here's an idea that will probably get shot down before it can gain any momentum. For the Boise game, have Ft.Worth State printed on the front of the jerseys instead of Horned Frogs. Our city state against your city state. Boise University makes sense, but Boise State? Same with San Jose State! Then after the game, win or lose, auction off the jerseys for charity. You could be the owner of a jersey that for one game the Frogs were FT.WORTH STATE. (keep TCU on the helmets).
To some, or most, this probably sounds dumb. And after I think about it for awhile, I will, too. Just something to add some fuel to the fire before the game with the the school with the dumb name.

Lone Frog

Here's an idea that will probably get shot down before it can gain any momentum. For the Boise game, have Ft.Worth State printed on the front of the jerseys instead of Horned Frogs. Our city state against your city state. Boise University makes sense, but Boise State? Same with San Jose State! Then after the game, win or lose, auction off the jerseys for charity. You could be the owner of a jersey that for one game the Frogs were FT.WORTH STATE. (keep TCU on the helmets).
To some, or most, this probably sounds dumb. And after I think about it for awhile, I will, too. Just something to add some fuel to the fire before the game with the the school with the dumb name.
Don't forget Portland State, San Diego State and a few dozen others. We're playing three city-state schools this year.

Frogo

First, NEVER ABBREVIATE 'Fort.'

Second, TCU is more than just Fort Worth. That's why it's Texas Christian University.

SnoopFrogs11

Then they couldn't see us if it snowed and we blended in to the snow. Not sure if that idea you are talking about will go well with the university.

OmniscienceFrog

How about we put a sticker on the back of our helmets that says "Cowtown"? Would be borrowing a page from Fresno...

Fresno St. has a "V" on the back of their helmets that stands for the valley that Fresno sits in. If we were playing Boise St. right now I suppose TCU could put an "F" sticker on their helmets that stands for the furnace that Fort Worth sits in.

Latest posts