• The KillerFrogs

FSN Streaming Options?

Kipster198

I have Sling for my live tv service. I missed the last 3-4 months of the Rangers season (including the final game ever at the ballpark) & I've missed all the Stars games this season (no great loss so far) except for the one game I saw in person.

I wasn't happy about missing those games because of the Fox dispute with Sling. But, I'm seriously hacked about having to go to a restaurant to watch the Frogs tomorrow.

Does anyone know of a way to stream the game for those of us with Sling or Dish?

Thanks!

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I have Sling for my live tv service. I missed the last 3-4 months of the Rangers season (including the final game ever at the ballpark) & I've missed all the Stars games this season (no great loss so far) except for the one game I saw in person.

I wasn't happy about missing those games because of the Fox dispute with Sling. But, I'm seriously hacked about having to go to a restaurant to watch the Frogs tomorrow.

Does anyone know of a way to stream the game for those of us with Sling or Dish?

Thanks!
Cancel Sling. Get something else.

Klaw

I recommend PlayStation Vue or YouTube TV.

I have Vue and really enjoy it being a sports fan. If you have Apple TV device, you can watch up to 4 games at once