• The KillerFrogs

FS Southwest: Q&A with Baylor coach Art Briles

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
FS Southwest: Q&A with Baylor coach Art Briles

By Brian Smith

... Your first opponent in 2011 is in-state rival TCU. The game against the Frogs in Fort Worth last season, obviously, didn't go like you wanted it to. What was the main thing that went wrong for your team?

They made the plays, and we didn't. They won big, and we got beat. That's why we'll play again this year and see what happens.

TCU loses quite a bit of talent from last year's team, which finished the season undefeated and with a win in the Rose Bowl. What are you expecting to see from this year's TCU squad?

They've got a lot of people back. They've got seven or eight guys that played defensively last year back. They've got five or six on the offensive side of the ball. As everybody knows, they've done a real good job the last few years. They've won a lot of football games, and they're coming off a Rose Bowl victory and an undefeated season. It's not like they're a depleted program. We'll line up, and we'll play; they'll line up, and they'll play. And we'll see what happens in Floyd Casey Stadium on Sept. 2. ...

An-Cap Frog

I am sure the Frogs will win, but I am a bit more realistic...this will be the first start for Pachall and Baylor needs this win to even sniff another bowl game...there are no gimmies in football, win by one point...

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
waytogobig12.jpg

57Frog

I really think Baylor has hired the right coach . I just hope they can give him the support he and the program needs .