• The KillerFrogs

Frustrated with the Fountains

PurpleBlood87

At least the fountains were on.
During part of the baseball season, the water fountains were turned off. I imagine it was fear of passing along covid.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
9fb44c415e5beab1a398e70292d02ad4.gif

Aggies…

tcudoc

I really was appalled by the low quality of the water fountains Saturday. First of all, they were way too low to the ground. I nearly threw my back out bending over to drink from one.

secondly, I wish I hadn’t drank from it. The water was lukewarm, and very mineral tasting. Awful stuff.

Further, where was the foot pedal? I had to put my food on the ground in order to push the button to drink. A foot pedal would be appreciated.

I am quite disgruntled about this and am considering sending a very strongly worded letter to the management. Perhaps I can have maniac speak to VB about this.
Please do not take the focus off of the unabated wafting.

An-Cap Frog

I really was appalled by the low quality of the water fountains Saturday. First of all, they were way too low to the ground. I nearly threw my back out bending over to drink from one.

secondly, I wish I hadn’t drank from it. The water was lukewarm, and very mineral tasting. Awful stuff.

Further, where was the foot pedal? I had to put my food on the ground in order to push the button to drink. A foot pedal would be appreciated.

I am quite disgruntled about this and am considering sending a very strongly worded letter to the management. Perhaps I can have maniac speak to VB about this.
Dude, those were urinals not water fountains...