• The KillerFrogs

Frogs v Sooners

TRF51

I didn’t expect to win but I expected it to be competitive like it was last time. Basically proves that Dixon’s team get worse as the season goes along. I think Jamie needs to go, zero energy with this program.

Francis Xavier

First half of Baylor was the only good thing. I mean, I know it's true they have barely had practices and this year is crazy. That is about the only thing keeping me from letting myself mentally detach. It is very hard to get a team going with injuries, youth, etc. This year, older teams will win for that fact alone. Would you rather have upperclassmen who haven't practiced or freshmen who haven't practiced?

helcap

If the other team has 16 more FG attempts due to TO and Offensive Reb differential you need to have a much better shooting percentage to stay even. When you shoot 13% worse you get slaughtered. We have seen this pattern three games in a row

4th. down

I assume we'll prolong the inevitable a couple years but this needs to be torn down completely ASAP.

I was for giving Jamie a little more time but this is his 4th. year and we are going backwards. It's not Donati's call, it has to come from higher up and it could well happen at season's end.......hopefully.