• The KillerFrogs

Frogs v Northwestern St Demons

Eight

Did you see anything from Wells all night that led you to believe he could distribute the ball in a favorable way?

was actually hoping he would dribble it off his foot, it would roll over to miller who would either take the short jumper, draw the fool, or pass to a breaking cork for the dunk

a guy can hope can't they

TCUWIN

Thank goodness the football team is having a really good year, because that means a short break between last football game and first baseball game. Basketball team is terrible and not smart. Shoot a 3 down 2 when you are hitting below 20 percent on the season.

TCUWIN

Well our NET will tank, thanks to an all time loss to a team with an ogre and a guy with one arm. ON A BASKETBALL TEAM.

Missing your top two players no doubt has an impact, but still… This team needs a lot of help at this point.
Can they get rid of that distracting number in front of TCU’s name. Not a top 25 team.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Lots of hyperbole tonight, tap the brakes y'all on the "we suck". We know what this group is capable of because we saw it. Baugh is way more important than people think though, and Mike and Eddie haven't really looked 100% all year.

One thing that would be nice is if we could get a few people out so the home court doesn't feel like a morgue.

froglash88

How much money did in NIL is going to this mess?

I know we are missing a couple of very good players, but this has been absolutely awful so far. I’m glad I fell asleep (not feeling well) and missed the second half.

Didn’t we shoot close to 50% from 3 against Alabama in the exhibition game? How bad is Alabama if we beat them by 30?

Latest posts