• The KillerFrogs

Frogs v Eastern Michigan

flyfishingfrog

Reality is with 4 of our 5 experienced guys on the floor plus Samuel we look like a top 10-15 team

With 3 of them plus Samuel and Davis - a top 25 team

Anything else and we struggle at the moment

y2kFrog

Reality is with 4 of our 5 experienced guys on the floor plus Samuel we look like a top 10-15 team

With 3 of them plus Samuel and Davis - a top 25 team

Anything else and we struggle at the moment

I would like to see Dixon start Fisher and Noi on Friday, and start figuring out exactly what our bench rotation will be.

netty2424

Just watched dvr. Fisher looked great. Really quick, light on his feet, and hasn’t lost any confidence. Rim was big for him tonight. Really good to see him back. He was dialed in on defense as well. Providing some good pressure.

Noi went off. Just feeling it from anywhere.

Samuels is impressive. Love that he wants to rip the rim off every time he’s down low. He’s going to be great for the frogs if he hangs around.

Yuat. Doesn’t play 6’11”. Open on a break and lays it up. Can’t quite figure him out yet.

Lat still looks a little skittish. He’s not comfortable out there yet.

Toure from E.Mich was tough. Surprised he transferred there versus a bigger program. Pretty dominant big man.

Easy win for the frogs. Seemed to be working on all cylinders tonight for the most part.

Rose Bowl

Angus wasn’t on the bench so you know he wasn’t feeling good at all. I would be surprised if he plays Friday but hoping he is fit to play SMU next week.

You can tell the difference Fisher and Noi make when they are healthy. Noi was shooting like he had never been out and was confident. With Fisher in there the offense just runs smoother mainly because the ball is passed quicker and less dribbling. He can shoot the ball which allows more space for other guys.

Dogfrog

My wife gets cold very easily. Last three games she’s cold starting around halftime. Are they turning off the heat at some point as an efficiency measure, believing it is insulated enough to make it through the 2nd half?

YA

My wife gets cold very easily. Last three games she’s cold starting around halftime. Are they turning off the heat at some point as an efficiency measure, believing it is insulated enough to make it through the 2nd half?
It does start getting cold at halftime--like they opened the doors or something. I sure it is timed with the thought of having more people at the games, but right now it is down right frigid in the second half.

Dogfrog

It does start getting cold at halftime--like they opened the doors or something. I sure it is timed with the thought of having more people at the games, but right now it is down right frigid in the second half.

Wife also complains about feeling cold air blowing. Maybe they have programmed a scheduled reduced heat while maintaining (cold /unheated) air circulation.