• The KillerFrogs

Frogs v Bears G2

Pharm Frog

Soft 4-3 to start Cal 3rd and now the second time in the order comes up.

Another soft 4-3 for second out. Followed by a hard hit ground ball double that Henry should have sat on.

now a walk with the open base. Pretty well struck 4-3 ends the Bear threat. Still 2-0

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

6-3 to start. Sacco gobbled it up with ease. F7. Long F8 and it’s a 1-2-3 half inning. I got what I wanted out of King today. All gravy from here IMO

Pharm Frog

Wood leads with a full count F7. The Wolfe with an infield single off the pitcher’s glove. Wolfe caught stealing. and Shep Ks. 2-0 Frogs going to 5

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

Curving fly ball to RF for lead off out. Had me a bit nervous for a second. Chopper 4-3 for second out. Lazy F7 ends it. 58 or 59 pitches through 5 for King. Frogs need to put some distance on the scoreboard soon.

Pharm Frog

Hump flies out to RF. Sacco singles. Really like him in the 8 hole. P Brown pops out to the verbally abused third baseman.

And Thompson triples Sacco in to make it 3-0. Bear bullpen waking up from hibernation. Rodgers with a well struck ball but it’s a 6-3. Head to 6th up 3-0

Last edited:

Eight

thompson just run that well or did the right fielder not play the ball cleanly in the corner?

standup triple that really wasn't close at the bag