• The KillerFrogs

Frogs in the NFL: Pre-Season Week #1 Games

SnoSki

Lots of cincy fans seem already like they want to give up on Dalton, which is a shame. I used to think Philly fans were the worst in sports, but Cincy is making a strong push.

Many threads on their boards last night saying how they can't wait to draft Andrew Luck.

Dalton went 11-15 and 65ish yards.. not bad for a rookie. Ole Cammy Cam Newton went like 8-19 tonight.

Young and Horned

Jerry Hughes apparently played awful.

Here is an article:

http://www.stampedeb...ams-33-colts-10

[font="Arial][size="2"]Yeah, preseason is rough if you're a Colts fan, especially in recent years. The Colts clearly do not care about early preseason games, and it shows. We'll do a full recap tomorrow morning. For now, the 'good' and the 'bad.' We offer no 'ugly' because the whole games was ugly.[/size][/font]

[font="Arial][size="2"]Good: Drake Nevis, Donald Brown, Anthony Castonzo, and Taj Smith.[/size][/font]

[font="Arial][size="2"]Bad: Curtis Painter, Dan Orlovsky, Mike Pollak, and Jerry Hughes.[/size][/font]

[font="Arial][size="2"]Hughes was the worst of them all tonight. He played most of the game, and it didn't matter if he was going up against Rodger Saffold or Joe Blow, he was getting dominated. He finished the night with one tackle. One. Hardly ever saw him pressure the QB. Just an awful night. Hughes really looks like a major bust.[/size][/font]

[font="Arial] [/font]

I know there are people on here still who think Jerry is going to dominate for the Colts at DE (and he might), but all of the evidence points against it. Maybe their GM thought he could be the next Freeney, maybe he still can be. I know this is only his second year. I still think he is out of position in the NFL. Needs to be at OLB in a 3-4 defense.

Latest posts