• The KillerFrogs

Frogs grab 10th commitment

PurplePutt

Maybe we can focus on Trey Keenan now for OT. 6'5, 270, athletic, quick, strong as an ox and mean as a snake.

He is a Frog if he gets an offer. Let's hope he does now. PM only shows 3 OL offers to guys who have not committed.

McGee--OU leads.

Estelle--UT leads.

Starts--who knows?

Keenan loves the Frogs.

Screaming Flea

I M P R E S S E D...! Size, speed, athleticism, good first move.. With time.....Has all conference written all over him....

Welcome to TCU. Great school-great city

talor

He is a Frog if he gets an offer. Let's hope he does now. PM only shows 3 OL offers to guys who have not committed.

McGee--OU leads.

Estelle--UT leads.

Starts--who knows? Thought I read Baylor and TT lead (edit)

Keenan loves the Frogs.

Great post! These are my feelings exactly. I hope the staff calls Argyle HS this weekend to extend the offer to Keenan.

I don't want to sidetrack this thread too much though. Fields will be the #1 DE in Texas by the time 2012 rolls around because Mario Edwards is going to eat himself out of being a DE. Edwards recently measured in at about 6'3" 285lbs.

PurplePutt

Great post! These are my feelings exactly. I hope the staff calls Argyle HS this weekend to extend the offer to Keenan.

I don't want to sidetrack this thread too much though. Fields will be the #1 DE in Texas by the time 2012 rolls around because Mario Edwards is going to eat himself out of being a DE. Edwards recently measured in at about 6'3" 285lbs.

PM guys talked to Starts and he said TCU still very much in it?

maximilian

Have you seen Edwards play? He carries that weight well. He'll still end up being the top DE in the state, with the versatility to move inside after he gets to FSU.

But, I'm all over Fields being a close 2nd. Fantastic DE prospect.

asleep003

We really do need to bare down on the trenches now, instead of getting too giddy over the bling bling guys. I appreciate the staff being excited with all the higher profiled skilled position recruit interest in us... but we just have to have those quality Uglies signed up too.

dannyfrog

McGee--OU leads.

Estelle--UT leads.

Starts--who knows?

Keenan loves the Frogs.
I think Keenan has alot of potential but needs some muscle put on him which I know the coaching staff will handle just fine. :wink:

talor

Have you seen Edwards play? He carries that weight well. He'll still end up being the top DE in the state, with the versatility to move inside after he gets to FSU.

I agree that Edwards is crazy athletic. But once he is 300 lbs and playing DT I dont think he should be considered a DE.

FROGDADDY

I am sure he is a 4 Star but he probably just got himself downgraded to 2 Star.

I think we've ridden this horse just about as far as it can go. We didn't even have ONE 2 star recruit last year. If anything, kids are being overvalued for committing to TCU these days.

FROGDADDY

VYPE has Devonte rated the #25 recruit of the DFW area. Great pickup.
Trey Keenan of Argyle, OL is rated #13.

LSR has him as the #19 recruit in the ENTIRE state. I'll go with that one. Keenan just behind him on that list, and count me among those that are confused by the fact that we haven't offered him yet.

I think we've ridden this horse just about as far as it can go. We didn't even have ONE 2 star recruit last year. If anything, kids are being overvalued for committing to TCU these days.

bravo-bravo.gif

TCU2012

Is it possible to "silent" offer someone?

I hope our kids aren't being overvalued, hopefully just finally appreciated for the staff's ability to see a future All-Conference player.

amfurman10

LSR has him as the #19 recruit in the ENTIRE state. I'll go with that one. Keenan just behind him on that list, and count me among those that are confused by the fact that we haven't offered him yet.

24/7 has him ranked as the #13 player in the state...and the #102 player in the NATION. They have pretty good rankings, IMO. He is a stud.

2themax

TCU is finally taking over it's own home turf. Next step is to ease into getting their share in UT's goldmine....Dallas.