• The KillerFrogs

Frogs Favored Today

masterfrog

I saw the Frogs are -1 against Wyoming today. Maybe the losing streak comes to an end. I am about to head over to the Thomas & Mack and witness this first hand. Wouldn't it be something if Coach Christian gets his first MWC Tournament win after a season like this one?

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
I saw the Frogs are -1 against Wyoming today. Maybe the losing streak comes to an end. I am about to head over to the Thomas & Mack and witness this first hand. Wouldn't it be something if Coach Christian gets his first MWC Tournament win after a season like this one?

Possibly the two worst teams in Div1 going at it... think they get over 100pts combined?

Big Frog II

You must not have anything else to do today.

illini_frog

Watching it at the BLUU a few minutes ago, I think my intramural basketball team could be competitive with these two teams.

AUFrog

Watching it at the BLUU a few minutes ago, I think my intramural basketball team could be competitive with these two teams.
Illini, that probably means you're a football player or a 'Chop... those were the two best intramural teams in my day.

I knew the Frogs were just trying to save everything so they could shock the world (or whatever portion gets and watches the MTN) by winning the MWC tournament.

JogginFrog

Illini, that probably means you're a football player or a 'Chop... those were the two best intramural teams in my day.

Will never forget the day my team of Pete Wright freshmen "beat" the football players in the intramural hoops tournament. We were down 30 points, but some of the football players kept getting warnings from the refs over some untoward behavior. Finally, the refs had enough and threw out the whole crew. Forfeit.

Our guys lost the next game, but in the meantime we had 24 glorious hours when people kept coming by to check the brackets, saw the result and wondered, "Wow, who are those guys?"