• The KillerFrogs

Frogs 8 Kansas 2

Spike

Purke was lights out. 1 hit in 4 innings. Multiple strikeouts and several quality fist pumps. That should be a new stat that they keep.

The Kansas pitcher walked 4 in the first inning and an infield hit combined with a boneheaded throwing error plated them all. Pharr brought the next run in with an RBI single and had 3 hits on the night.

Aside from 1 error which was erased with a DP the infield looked solid and Pena made a highlight reel catch to snag a line drive out of centerfield and double off the runner.

Great relief appearances from Andrew Mitchell and Tyler Duffie. Both had 90+ fastballs.

SnoSki

Yes-- thanks for the recap. I was offered tickets tonight but had to turn em down due to an event I was playing at tonight. Will definitely try for next weekend.

JugbandFrog

I was at Buffalo Wild WIngs in Weslaco, TX and this gal kept trying to talk to me but I was busy watching the game. Go Frogs!
The crowd looked awfully sweet on TV.

JugbandFrog

What channel was the girl on?
Dang it! You got me! No, she was actually trying to talk to me and the more I interrupted our conversation at a base hit or a Purke fist pump, the more she actually wanted to keep talking to me. It was strange.

By the way, I am glad Nike didn't do anything too crazy with the baseball uniforms. Maybe we will see a jersey sold by Nike for fans...

sous vide

Yes-- thanks for the recap. I was offered tickets tonight but had to turn em down due to an event I was playing at tonight. Will definitely try for next weekend.

Artists always suffer for their art!

Personally I suffered from lateness...the game didn't start until 9 out time.

Spike

Dang it! You got me! No, she was actually trying to talk to me and the more I interrupted our conversation at a base hit or a Purke fist pump, the more she actually wanted to keep talking to me. It was strange.

By the way, I am glad Nike didn't do anything too crazy with the baseball uniforms. Maybe we will see a jersey sold by Nike for fans...

Attention Briles, run away, fast. Agreed on the unis. They've looked sharp both days. Don't need anything fancy, except I love the pink on Mother's Day, but the results are speaking for themselves.

Houston Frog

Was this her?

759712.jpg