• The KillerFrogs

Frog Luncheon

HFrog1999

17. He changed some signals because of the coaches on smu that used to coach at TCU. Said that they will completely revamp the signals for everything going forward, but most will happen in the off-season. I have to say I almost rose out of my seat to say [ What the heck? ] coach. How is this still an issue???!!!!

RJCu.gif

HFrog1999

How many times has he said he’s going to change them? At this point I think he just says he’s going to change them publicly so other teams think he actually changed them while they are still the same signals. [ What the heck? ]

My son is injured this season, so in an earlier game his old defensive coach was on the other team using the same signals. So my son stole their signals the entire game.

All I could think was that other coach pulled a “Patterson”

Eight

I appreciate Ya’s transcription of the comments and am certain that his report is close to verbatims. That said, if Ya just made up a bunch of inane and trite [ #2020 ] and posted it here would anyone that wasn’t at the lunch know the difference?

you accusing ya of going for the black out on the gary cliche' bingo card?

Mean Purple

17. He changed some signals because of the coaches on smu that used to coach at TCU. Said that they will completely revamp the signals for everything going forward, but most will happen in the off-season. I have to say I almost rose out of my seat to say [ What the heck? ] coach. How is this still an issue???!!!!
He does realize that dang near every team out there might be sending people to games to video signals with cell phones these days, right? How has he not changed all his signals. No wonder we get run on like a bank in the Biden era.

Mean Purple

I appreciate Ya’s transcription of the comments and am certain that his report is close to verbatims. That said, if Ya just made up a bunch of inane and trite [ #2020 ] and posted it here would anyone that wasn’t at the lunch know the difference?
No, we wouldn't. Gary says so much crazy [ Finebaum ], I kinda wonder if YA is changing some of it already to ease the pain for us. Cause some of those statements sounded normal. :)

HFrog12

I've been around these Frogs a very long time and I see the stage being set with the new and revived Texas and still having that 50-7 shellacking we gave them in their forefront. The 1st. quarter will tell us and if the game gets away from us then, we finish about 58-28 with us scoring a TD in the 4th. The result of all this is we can lose some significant players at the end of the season if we don't at least make a toilet bowl game.
What game in their forefront? Those players were in like the 7th grade, they had a completely different coaching staff, and CDC was our athletic director. Geeze dude go have a cigarette. 50-7 is not in their forefront. But I am sure fumbling on the half yard line and losing last year is.

That being said, I fully expect the frogs to get beat. Something doesn’t seem right within our program. Never seen frogs get bullied like they did last week. But it’s football and crazy things happen. I’ll be there losing my voice till the end.

Mean Purple

What game in their forefront? Those players were in like the 7th grade, they had a completely different coaching staff, and CDC was our athletic director. Geeze dude go have a cigarette. 50-7 is not in their forefront. But I am sure fumbling on the half yard line and losing last year is.

That being said, I fully expect the frogs to get beat. Something doesn’t seem right within our program. Never seen frogs get bullied like they did last week. But it’s football and crazy things happen. I’ll be there losing my voice till the end.
Was it last year that Urban Meyer said "something is wrong with TCU" during the Fox halftime show when he was on the desk?

4th. down

I'm glad you will be there as I will not be able to make it. Don't think for 1 second that the UT staff has not discussed the 7-2 aspect at length. Texas could very well come out on fire and I don't think we have the fire trucks to extinguish it, but here again, this is football so anything can happen.

Moose Stuff

And, how is that different from every single person on this board? Other than no one here has ever coached a down of football.
So just to be clear…. It’s OK with you that the EXTREMELY well paid face of our athletic program has the public speaking skills and demeanor of a petulant 6 year old because anonymous internet fans do the same thing???? That’s the standard we’re gonna hold him to????

steelfrog

Tier 1
the more i think about it, if he wasn't asked a question by anyone that triggered response #14 that sure reads like a big fu and reads as if this is my program and i will do what i believe is right and don't question me
That’s exactly what it was. Defiance. Establishing the team as his territory.

Latest posts