• The KillerFrogs

freshman pool party at the patterson's

Eight

annual tradition for coach and his wife to entertain the incoming freshman at their home with a pool party

sorry if the video doesn't come out properly as i screw up clips off twitter on a regular basis

it is fairly obvious vonger and john stephens haven't laid around the pool all summer chasing muff and getting soft on the coaching staff in the immortal words of this guy

06da8c95953bd3435cefc5a9b91cb6d61580602241.jpg

not even going to ask how many here still wear those bike coaching shorts

am curious if anyone can identify the two guys to the left on the front row in this picture
Di_wgyLU0AAKwff.jpg

Di_wgyLU0AAKwff.jpg

Last edited:

The TCU Football Jerk

annual tradition for coach and his wife to entertain the incoming freshman at their home with a pool party

sorry if the video doesn't come out properly as i screw up clips off twitter on a regular basis

it is fairly obvious vonger and john stephens have laid around the pool all summer chasing muff and getting soft on the coaching staff in the immortal words of this guy

06da8c95953bd3435cefc5a9b91cb6d61580602241.jpg

Breakdown! Hell man, my grandmothers quicker and tougher than you pansies. Of course she's 6'3" 250 and runs a 4.5 40.

Eight

just based upon the clips in the video i would say it is safe to think filikitonga is solidly north of 270 and i think is well on his way to growing into a defensive tackle for the frogs.