• The KillerFrogs

Four TCU players unavailable against Southern for “disciplinary reasons”

XIIFrog

Just reread the article. well, it would explain why a couple of them on playing behind someone. GP warned during camp that there were some who were not working the way the know they should. Sounds like a couple of years ago. ugh.

Do you have a quote of him saying that? The general vibe that I got from camp was that GP was happy, and that if a lot of our banged up guys can get healthy, we have a chance to be really good.

Mean Purple

Do you have a quote of him saying that? The general vibe that I got from camp was that GP was happy, and that if a lot of our banged up guys can get healthy, we have a chance to be really good.
It was in one of the post practice interviews he gave. someone posted it somewhere on Kf.c. (I think) The article where he mentioned that mentioned how folks need to learn to practice even when they not feeling all that great. something about him being surprised at the number of kids who had missed that scrimmage.

XIIFrog

It was in one of the post practice interviews he gave. someone posted it somewhere on Kf.c. (I think) The article where he mentioned that mentioned how folks need to learn to practice even when they not feeling all that great. something about him being surprised at the number of kids who had missed that scrimmage.

Interesting. Well hopefully they learn their lesson and pull it together quick for the rest of the season. Knuckleheads can be contagious to a team.

Frog_Fan71

IMHO, it's best not to dismiss Southern as a patsy. They've got good skill players returning on both sides and run an up-tempo offense. If anything, I'd liken them to South Dakota State a couple of years ago.

I'd rather the Frogs not look like Michigan State on Saturday.

Just my two copper pieces.

Mean Purple

IMHO, it's best not to dismiss Southern as a patsy. They've got good skill players returning on both sides and run an up-tempo offense. If anything, I'd liken them to South Dakota State a couple of years ago.

I'd rather the Frogs not look like Michigan State on Saturday.

Just my two copper pieces.
I would not go so far to say they meet Bison level. While they had a good season last year, not sure it was that good. I think they played well enough to make the playoffs, but they were not allowed to play due to some infractions. Which could me they recruited ole miss style.

TCUdirtbag

I would not go so far to say they meet Bison level. While they had a good season last year, not sure it was that good. I think they played well enough to make the playoffs, but they were not allowed to play due to some infractions. Which could me they recruited ole miss style.

Other Dakota