• The KillerFrogs

Fort Worth Regional - #7 TCU, DBU, SHSU, Siena

EdKamen

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Siena is located in Loudonville, NY, near Albany, which is my small, quaint hometown.

The reason I mention this before game time is that despite its record, Siena has a very good team. They play a solid brand of baseball in Upstate New York -- I know from personal experience.

Go Frogs!

Purp

I'll be at the game with my wife and son.  I won't be able to provide updates with him.  He's too much to handle at this age.  Hopefully someone else can help you out.

DickBumpastache

The DBU pitcher, Cy Sneed, has one of the filthiest I Love You Manchu's I have ever seen.

EDIT: LMAO at the filter....should say "Foo" Manchu.

nSozFWOD.jpeg

DickBumpastache

cdsfrog said:
Shsu isn't using their ace either correct?

Their starter today (Eppler) is the same guy who shut out TCU in 6 IP earlier this season...then again, who didn't really?

SHSU up 1-0 going to the top of the 5th

cdsfrog

Haha ouch but true. I don't follow them. His stuff is good low 90s with movement. Based on Stats he didn't look like their ace.

Ron Swanson

DickBumpastache said:
The DBU pitcher, Cy Sneed, has one of the filthiest I Love You Manchu's I have ever seen.

EDIT: LMAO at the filter....should say "Foo" Manchu.

nSozFWOD.jpeg
Eh, I better edit that, not sure if that is frowned upon. Don't want to roll the dice on getting banned