• The KillerFrogs

Fort Worth NCAA Regional Thread

jake102

I mean, yeah, but what do you want though? Our bullpen is nearing fumes and we have to win 3 games in the next less than 36 hours. We have to trust our offense and milk what we can our of our pitchers. It’s a bad problem with no good answers.

yeh once a pitcher gets past the “able to pitch again on Monday” mark, basically have to throw them to their limit

Pharm Frog

I mean, yeah, but what do you want though? Our bullpen is nearing fumes and we have to win 3 games in the next less than 36 hours. We have to trust our offense and milk what we can our of our pitchers.

Nearing fumes in G3 when a starter gave us 8 innings in G1? I don’t think the pen is on fumes.

Pharm Frog

yup. But you know better than anyone they aren’t watching the play unfold as they run down the base path there. You can’t second guess a “no slide” at 1st.

I was taught you get down when you see the 1B leave the bag but it is a tough thing to do for sure. That’s why I’m constantly amazed when runners slide when they shouldn’t.

TCUWIN

Nearing fumes in G3 when a starter gave us 8 innings in G1. I don’t think the pen is on fumes.
We have bigger problem if it is on fumes. However, Sad as it is, I do think our bullpen is on its last leg. Savage should be able to give a few. Ridings 3 or 4. But then what? Apparently Green is hurt and unavailable. Garrett Wright should be available for 3 or 4. But who starts if we win this one?

Latest posts