• The KillerFrogs

For All the Mavs Haters

masterfrog

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2011-06-15/dallas-mavericks-deshawn-stevenson-arrested-for-public-intoxication?icid=maing-grid7%7Caim%7Cdl9%7Csec3_lnk1%7C70766

DeShawn Stevenson arrested last night for public intoxication.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
Clearly, he neglected to play the 'Can I Tell You Who I Am' card. I wouldn't be surprised if ALL the Mavs have been drunk in public in the last 48 hours. :biggrin:

Barea was on the radio about 4:30pm yesterday, and he sounded like he had just woken up....

weklfrog

Everyday baby, when the sun go down
I get with my friends, an' I begin to clown
I don't care, what the people are thinkin'
I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'

(But you're so high)
Oh man, you know I ain't high
(But you're so high)
I just take a little bit, now an' then
(But you're so high)
Now you oughta be 'shamed of yourself
(Stay drunk all the time)
Oh, c'mon now, you know ya'all get like that

Come home last night, all loose
Baby get in a fuss, I said, "Honey, hush"
I don't care, what the people are thinkin'
I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'

2314@work

Contributor
IN PUBLIC?!?!?!?!

What about the children?
81727059-dirk-with.jpg

Houston Frog

I was agreeing with the Mavs fans who were saying this wasn't a big deal.

Let's just put it this way, you care way more about my opinion of the Mavs than I care about the Mavs. I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I hardly give a crap about the NBA, and I certainly didn't lose any sleep over the Mavs winning the title. In fact, I was actually almost rooting for them in the last game because all of my Mavs buddies were being cool about it.

It's sad how far off-base you are in your continual posts about me and the Mavs, you should just let it go, you're embarrassing yourself (not all that uncommon)

2314@work

Contributor
I was agreeing with the Mavs fans who were saying this wasn't a big deal.

Let's just put it this way, you care way more about my opinion of the Mavs than I care about the Mavs. I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I hardly give a crap about the NBA, and I certainly didn't lose any sleep over the Mavs winning the title. In fact, I was actually almost rooting for them in the last game because all of my Mavs buddies were being cool about it.

It's sad how far off-base you are in your continual posts about me and the Mavs, you should just let it go, you're embarrassing yourself (not all that uncommon)
2314 loves that you reacted to this.
2314 wins!
81727059-dirk-with.jpg