• The KillerFrogs

Football roster

FrogPreacher

Was just perusing the roster. Noticed that the Ankrom and Staubach names are no longer on the roster. Also curious about the walk-on QB, I think his last name was Parga? He looked promising in the video's I saw. But noticed his name is no longer on the roster either.
Inquiring mind inquiring!

ShreveFrog

@FrogPreacher - Is the QB you're thinking of Luke Pardee? He's a grad assistant offensive coach at Incarnate Word. The walk-on QB, Jacob Porter, #29, is still on the roster.
I don't see any updates on Staubach or Ankrom.
Pardee got some garbage snaps vs. BYU last year, and I was hoping for a pass completion to Staubach. But Staubach never saw the field. That would've been awesome. Ankrom also got no snaps.

Last edited:

FrogPreacher

@FrogPreacher - Is the QB you're thinking of Luke Pardee? He's a grad assistant offensive coach at Incarnate Word. The walk-on QB, Jacob Porter, #29, is still on the roster.
I don't see any updates on Staubach or Ankrom.
Pardee got some garbage snaps vs. BYU last year, and I was hoping for a pass completion to Staubach. But Staubach never saw the field. That would've been awesome. Ankrom also got no snaps.
No, I knew Pardee was no longer with the team. Graduated I believe. Grad assistant coach? Good for him! This was a different individual. Was on the roster for a while. I was hoping to see Staubach and Ankrom get some snaps as well.

An-Cap Frog

Was just looking at some numbers on 247...

Year | Recruiting Averages | Transfer Averages
2015 - 85.63
2016 - 88.25
2017 - 85.18
2018 - 87.13
2019 - 86.91
2020 - 88.86
2021 - 87.44
2022 - 88.03 | 86.79
2023 - 88.70 | 88.31
2024 - 87.08 | 87.53