• The KillerFrogs

FLM: Eyeing tourney bid, TCU out to finish strong vs. UCF

ShreveFrog

If they're just going to show up in the first round and fold like a cheap shirt I'd rather they not get in at all.
C'mon, Limey. You're a good Frog. We've come oh so close to beating Arizona and Zags last couple of years. Maybe this team could get over that hump to sweet 16. It would at least be fun trying.

Wexahu

Lunardi still has us in the Last 4 Byes and says if we beat Oklahoma we are not just in but also won't be going to Dayton.
I think the OU is a play-in game for us. I'm 100% confident we're in if we win that one, and about 95% confident we'd be out if we lose.

06DallasFrog

How much were you willing to give? I kid, I kid. A little.
It's a fair question. How does it all work? Can I pledge an amount for certain result and get my money back if it fails? I bet a gofundme for Mike Miles staying in college would've done well enough combined with some NIL backing. I will not participate in NIL if I am not being told how my money will be spent beyond "getting the best players."

Wexahu

It's a fair question. How does it all work? Can I pledge an amount for certain result and get my money back if it fails? I bet a gofundme for Mike Miles staying in college would've done well enough combined with some NIL backing. I will not participate in NIL if I am not being told how my money will be spent beyond "getting the best players."
The answer to that is no.

I can't believe anyone participates with the current guidelines in place (or lack of guidelines, however you want to put it), some of the figures thrown around blow my mind. Having a good football team is nice but it no longer has any meaning when it just becomes a money-whipping contest.

Limey Frog

C'mon, Limey. You're a good Frog. We've come oh so close to beating Arizona and Zags last couple of years. Maybe this team could get over that hump to sweet 16. It would at least be fun trying.
I hope we might fall a--backwards into the tourney and find out that the Big 12 is, in fact, so much better than everyone else that a TCU team that has been at best inconsistent in league play (and more recently self-destructively dreadful) is actually good enough to beat teams from other conferences. But the hope is a weak one. I expect to be disappointed.

UCF is a better team than some here probably think of them, but they won’t be in the tourney and I am happy the Frogs still have a good chance to.

The Frogs have risen to the occasion the last two years in March Madness, so have some belief they will again.

Last edited: