• The KillerFrogs

Fire that mother scheisser Briles NOW

PurpleSouthpaw

You don't fire a OC 6 games into the season. Everyone saying that are idiots and didn't want Briles here to begin with, so they are using the bad season as justification to make a knee-jerk reaction. You're letting your emotions control your thoughts more than ration.

Does he have some blame? Absolutely. But we are also having players making terrible decisions, mistakes, and failing to execute. Even if Riley was still here, the offense is in a rebuilding year and was bound to have struggles. This is just worse than what is appeared like at the beginning of the year.

I didn't hear this moaning in the first 3 games this year when we scored plenty. Fact is people saying to fire him were looking for a reason to from the get-go and were being super disingenuous.

Chongo94

You don't fire a OC 6 games into the season. Everyone saying that are idiots and didn't want Briles here to begin with, so they are using the bad season as justification to make a knee-jerk reaction. You're letting your emotions control your thoughts more than ration.

Does he have some blame? Absolutely. But we are also having players making terrible decisions, mistakes, and failing to execute. Even if Riley was still here, the offense is in a rebuilding year and was bound to have struggles. This is just worse than what is appeared like at the beginning of the year.

I didn't hear this moaning in the first 3 games this year when we scored plenty. Fact is people saying to fire him were looking for a reason to from the get-go and were being super disingenuous.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

tyler durden

Tyler Durden

I agree and blame Briles and he should be fired with extreme prejudice and barred from wearing the TCU logo and his trash father should also be banned.

y2kFrog

Scripting a QB run that early in the game and that deep in our side is inexcusable.

Do not wait until Sunday.
There are a lot of reasons you can give for Briles to be gone, but if Morris is ever going to be a good college QB part of it will be because of his ability to run. If you want to blame his injury on something, blame it on the hip drop tackle.

Wally the Frog

I am not an idiot, and yes I never wanted that POS here dressed in TCU gear. Much less his POS father of his eating at Chick-fil-A dressed in TCU gear. I think what they did at Baylor should never be forgiven.

His offense can not score within the red zone and that is 100 percent on him. He is not a good OC. Arkansas fans will tell you. We were sold a bill of goods and will be lucky to make it to a bowl game.

Limey Frog

He won't be fired because Sonny won't want to upset the Texas coaching fraternity or admit that he was wrong. But it's not a knee-jerk reaction. This team isn't going to win six games. We may not win four. Is this what we hired him to do?

Last edited:

Limey Frog

That’s why it’s so hard to watch. Frogs are underperforming
Yep. That's what I said after last week when the apologists pointed out that we had lost two games by field goals a piece and only won most of our games last year by as much.

Not all close games are made alike. Some you're in close because you fight to be in them, some you're in because you botch your way down into them. Last year we did the former. This year we've done the latter against some flawed teams.

Lord, have mercy; what will the teams we have left on our schedule do to TCU? This team is hot garbage. And it's not for lack of talent.

I'll bet Emani Bailey's phone is lighting up with calls from area codes that map interestingly onto the locations of Big Ten and SEC programs that are short of ground yardage.