• The KillerFrogs

Final: TCU 11 - FSU 7

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Jun 23 2010, 10:20 PM) [snapback]587432[/snapback]
8 really isn't crooked is it? :biggrin:

True. It's double symmetrical I guess.

This should forever be known as the snowman in June.

berryfrog95

QUOTE(halfwaytoheaven @ Jun 23 2010, 10:34 PM) [snapback]587471[/snapback]
Urge to get in the car and drive to Omaha ... rising ... rising ...

ditto....saw them in austin and that was definitely magical, but nothing beats OMAHA!

namollec

QUOTE(PurpleHills @ Jun 23 2010, 10:39 PM) [snapback]587477[/snapback]
Got Matt on my Desktop NOW
PH
Thanks!

Me too
Thanks for capturing the moment.

Any other great pics?

RMZ466

QUOTE(tcuball3 @ Jun 23 2010, 05:23 PM) [snapback]587100[/snapback]
This ain't the Mountain West

Thank goodness it's not. We might have lost that game.

PurpleHills

QUOTE(RMZ466 @ Jun 23 2010, 09:45 PM) [snapback]587483[/snapback]

You know this just goes to show that the NCAA is screwing up big time, there is NO reason that football can't have some kind of play off. We're missing out big time with the BcS, Omaha is where it's AT and football is blind to it all.

PH
$$$$$$$$$$ blinds the soul as well as the eyes

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Jun 23 2010, 10:29 PM) [snapback]587458[/snapback]
I did the same thing, didn't even see it go over the fence because I'd turned around. CF'er got me good.

I think it fooled everybody, including Florida St. fans too. Imagine being on their side of it. Uh Oh! Alright! Oh s*#t.

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(RMZ466 @ Jun 23 2010, 10:45 PM) [snapback]587483[/snapback]

That's true. I'm glad Air Force isn't in Bracket 1.

PurpleHills

QUOTE(OmniscienceFrog @ Jun 23 2010, 09:54 PM) [snapback]587502[/snapback]
I think it fooled everybody, including Florida St. fans too. Imagine being on their side of it. Uh Oh! Alright! Oh s*#t.

You could hear it on the KTCU broadcast, the crowd kinda thought it would drop inside the fence THEN they went KNUTS as it sailed WAY over the fence! But Matt knew it was gone, saw the youtuabe shot of him and he got all of that ball and he knew it.

PH

DrHFrog

unbelievable. Can't watch to watch my the game again on my DVR. I wasn't sure anything was going to top the US victory for me today, but man was I wrong. One of my groomsmen just called and asked if he could skip the wedding to head back to Omaha.

DAMNIT - I wasn't home until the 9th inning... not to worry - can watch the DVR version.... Not so fast technilogically challenged one...fire up the DVR... fast forward to top of 8th... pop open the cold one... men on 1st and 3rd...one out.. top of 8th... and the stinking DVR shut off as the game exceeded the hour time limit direct tv allowed and the 30 min extension was not set for inexplicable reasons!!! Certainly direct tv can figure out tokeep the dvr's going til the stinking games are OVER - HELLO !!!
So I suggest you don't rely on the dvr... cancel the wedding.... or move it to Rosenblat Stadium... 7th inning stretch I do's should work, right? Good luck with that! - and the marriage, too!

SFA Frog

QUOTE(halfwaytoheaven @ Jun 23 2010, 10:34 PM) [snapback]587471[/snapback]
Urge to get in the car and drive to Omaha ... rising ... rising ...

I don't have to work on Friday and I did google the route but my bank account is really lacking. I have an uncle and a few cousins that live in Omaha (Bellevue) that I've never been to visit. Friday would be a great time to make my first trip.

Longfrog

QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Jun 23 2010, 09:59 PM) [snapback]587510[/snapback]
Stellar commentary by the dude filming it. Do you realize that the WHOLE stadium was on their feet cheering as that pitch was thrown? Goosebumps.

I like to play the hypothetical, "How much would you pay to have been there live." Miracle on Ice will always be #1. The Donovan goal is top 10, maybe top 5. I can't believe I might have to bump it on the same day.

eagartotri

Insane!! Talked to friends that were there and said it was amazing watching 20K give a standing O and chance T-C-U altogether! I was bouncing off my living room walls! I had my doubts (admittedly) in the early goings, but I will never count out Frogs out!!! On to Friday!

halfwaytoheaven

QUOTE(SFA Frog @ Jun 23 2010, 11:05 PM) [snapback]587521[/snapback]
I don't have to work on Friday and I did google the route but my bank account is really lacking. I have an uncle and a few cousins that live in Omaha (Bellevue) that I've never been to visit. Friday would be a great time to make my first trip.

Would they recognize you? If I showed up and claimed to be their long-lost cousin SFAFrog, here in town to watch some baseball, and do you have a spare bed, would they go for it? Because if I just had a place to stay, I could probably pull this trip off.

ZeeFrog

impact.jpg

© Associated Press

eagartotri

QUOTE(Longfrog @ Jun 23 2010, 10:08 PM) [snapback]587530[/snapback]
I like to play the hypothetical, "How much would you pay to have been there live." Miracle on Ice will always be #1. The Donovan goal is top 10, maybe top 5. I can't believe I might have to bump it on the same day.

Jumps to my #1 living room sports moment behind the final out to beat UT in the Super. Overall, top 5 moments lifetime.