• The KillerFrogs

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

Yeah, I'm in 102 and perfectly happy for the value. Feel like it's a steal at $185/per. Let's have a day out there!
Likewise and if you happen to see another guy who is so happy to be in the building without regard to priority points and ticket distribution and all that when we finally broke through, that might just be me.

froginmn

I'm still in need of three tickets; taking my two kids. If anyone put in a request for four but it's going solo, or even needs to unload four (I'll eat the cost of that last ticket or try to sell) keep me in mind.

Will put something in the ticket forum soon.

Dogfrog

They charged my credit card but no email.
Don’t believe there will be an email. They will post seat location in your gofrogs ticket account under order history. Edit: and click on Fiesta Bowl.Edit again: I didn’t see it but there is an email that confirms the transaction is done and it includes instructions to see seat location on gofrogs account as mentioned above.

Last edited:

HToady

Seec 406, Row 16 Rank 2700. Looking for a single in the general area. I do not get drunk and obnoxious, and do not yell the "F" word...

HToady

Don’t believe there will be an email. They will post seat location in your gofrogs ticket account under order history. Edit: and click on Fiesta Bowl.Edit again: I didn’t see it but there is an email that confirms the transaction is done and it includes instructions to see seat location on gofrogs account as mentioned above.
I did get an eamil about 30 mins ago

DutchFrog

We purchased ours the other day. Sitting in Section 420. Wife said the value has doubled since then. Glad we bought when we did but now it’s tempting to sell

FrogBall09

So far it appears the best seats were the 2xx club listed above. Does anyone know someone that ordered through TCU sitting between 30’s and in 1xx? Were 2xx club seats the best they had?
No way TCU or Michigan got seats between the 20s in the 100 sections

My friend who has been a donor to the Fiesta bowl for 20 years barely gets those and his ticket plus donations level is close to 25k annually

They give us the crap on the ends because they know we will come anyway

mstrB

Bowls don't give schools the prime seats. They give a small amount of great seats, some good seats, and then a lot of bad seats. They are cheap so no real reason to complain - if you want better seats go buy them.

Outback Frog

This is just crazy on the secondary market right now. I got my tickets the day the playoff teams were officially announced on Stubhub for $285 each in section 420. I thought that was high, but five days later tickets in that same section are now between $612-$654 each. Crazy!