• The KillerFrogs

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

froginmn

Ticket prices started dropping last week, especially on the Michigan side. I have been waiting to buy and check daily.
Try to use this board to save fees and help out fellow Frogs. Ticket forum has a few selling.

I know there's no broker protection but using a second like PayPal "goods and services" offers protection to the buyer.

HFrog1999

Can anyone confirm that the "section 420 being high" joke was understood? I hate it when someone's good joke goes unappreciated.

200.gif

froginmn

It is amazing that almost all the ticket prices decreased in unison. It’s like there’s some sort of ticket scammers out there.
I think there are a bunch of tickets either still owned by the game organizers or by a single broker. They kept prices inflated for a while but now the volume of other seats available caused the bottom to drop out.

Sorta wish I'd held on for cheaper prices but also glad I grabbed good seats while they were available.

No ragrets

Vlade Davis

Ticket Exchange Pass
I think there are a bunch of tickets either still owned by the game organizers or by a single broker. They kept prices inflated for a while but now the volume of other seats available caused the bottom to drop out.

Sorta wish I'd held on for cheaper prices but also glad I grabbed good seats while they were available.

No ragrets

Brokers have been holding entire rows in the upper corners since day 1. They keep them overpriced to drive folks down into the more expensive seats, then drop the upper deck prices once all the picky buyers have made their moves.

If you're content with the upper deck, wait until late Friday night to buy or Saturday morning if you live on the edge. With all the Southwest Airlines drama, there's going to be some desperate folks looking to get some money back.

Personally, I'll be over near enemy territory in section 128.