• The KillerFrogs

Fiesta Bowl CEO John Junker Fired

Stiff Arm Frog

What gets me most is how the board voted unanimously to throw Junker out of there. Obviously they did it as a necessity of survival, but . . . what? Do they really expect us to believe that no one else on the board of directors knew what was going on?

Seriously? Who do they think they're trying to fool? We didn't all get our degrees from SEC schools.

Frog89

Just heard on sports center that the Fiesta is in danger of losing its BCS status.

I'm hoping the Cotton is the new BCS bowl if that happens, but I'd think the Orange Bowl is really the one that deserves to have it's BCS status stripped. Seems like Fiesta has a packed house each year. When's the last time anyone saw a sold out BCS Orange Bowl that wasn't a National Championship game?

cdsfrog

I'm hoping the Cotton is the new BCS bowl if that happens, but I'd think the Orange Bowl is really the one that deserves to have it's BCS status stripped. Seems like Fiesta has a packed house each year. When's the last time anyone saw a sold out BCS Orange Bowl that wasn't a National Championship game?

The orange hasnt been good that's for sure. The cotton bowl should just be added out right.

Sean

Administrator
fiesta_bowl_bling_bling.gif