• The KillerFrogs

Female dog

Horny4TCU

Sammy for Sammy Baugh

Or LoveJoy for the most famous TCU Grad... Reverend Lovejoy from The Simpsons

Also, someone else said it, but really like Towel Girl. Cracked me up.

But Dolly is good name for a dog... or famous Country Music Star.

PurplePassion

Princess
In case you were losing sleep wondering what happened.... may I introduce you to Addie the Frog Dog! We got her January 1, and she just turned 5 months old. :) But, I have another question. Hypothetically... let's say we were getting her a sister. Or half sister. (Same Dad, different mom.) What's another name that "matches?" My husband thought Randi because of Addison & Randolph but that sounds like a boy name. I know it's 2023 and all, but she's a pretty little Poodle princess!! (Well, hypothetically, of course.) What's a good Frog related name for the new (hypothetical) Poodle?

Addie the Frog Dog.jpgAddie & Maddie.jpgAddie Current.jpg

Last edited:

Chongo94

In case you were losing sleep wondering what happened.... may I introduce you to Addie the Frog Dog! We got her January 1, and she just turned 5 months old. :) But, I have another question. Hypothetically... let's say we were getting her a sister. Or half sister. (Same Dad, different mom.) What's another name that "matches?" My husband thought Randi because of Addison & Randolph but that sounds like a boy name. I know it's 2023 and all, but she's a pretty little Poodle princess!! (Well, hypothetically, of course.)

View attachment 14082View attachment 14083View attachment 14084
Maddie…

Frozen Frog

Not a TCU name, but mine is named Finnie. She is an English Springer Spaniel. Both Bushes had ESS dogs in the White House. She is named for the USS Finback which is the submarine that rescued 41 after he was shot down.

Eight

great looking dawg, but the real question is what type of pet "parent" forces a gender upon their pet, especially if you have the pet neutered

if, however you insist, what about some variable of mary couts burnett?