• The KillerFrogs

Fall camp

Eight

Staff seems is putting more of an emphasis on managing wear and tear.
Wonder if that will include rotating players at their respective positions early in the season. If so, that will be intriguing.

agreed, but it shows they learned from last year and trying to evolve the program

some don't believe that is possible, but from what i have seen so far that has been sonny's strength

think it could be very interesting watching the rotation in the first three games of the year and see who takes advantage of those snaps

Eight

Listen to Sonny starting at 13:20. Trey had a hammy that had to babied for a couple weeks. Sonny is saying he is 100% now.

I’d still like to know what is his level of playing shape? 70%? 90%?
It can be an indicator of injuries just waiting to happen.

patience, in a matter of months we have gone from the denial of a players existence let alone injury behind the purple curtain to staff AND players speaking IN PUBLIC and sonny even mentioning an injury

OICU812

agreed, but it shows they learned from last year and trying to evolve the program

some don't believe that is possible, but from what i have seen so far that has been sonny's strength

think it could be very interesting watching the rotation in the first three games of the year and see who takes advantage of those snaps
Proud to say I was a fan of Sonny’s hire from the get-go. I think as more time goes on he (and staff) will prove to be a fantastic talent evaluator. The amazing thing about what they did last year was coming in with a compressed timeframe and evaluating what was here, plugging gaps with transfers, and teaching and getting buy-in on a new way of doing business with an entire roster. It didn’t hurt (from the transition standpoint) that everyone around the program seemed exhausted by Gary.
But the shortfalls last year in terms of keeping everyone fresh, I suspect, were less about not knowing they needed to rotate guys, and much more about knowing they had a bunch of guys that just weren’t up to the task. I predict this year will be better in that regard, and better still in years 3 and 4 under Sonny N Them.

Eight

Proud to say I was a fan of Sonny’s hire from the get-go. I think as more time goes on he (and staff) will prove to be a fantastic talent evaluator. The amazing thing about what they did last year was coming in with a compressed timeframe and evaluating what was here, plugging gaps with transfers, and teaching and getting buy-in on a new way of doing business with an entire roster. It didn’t hurt (from the transition standpoint) that everyone around the program seemed exhausted by Gary.
But the shortfalls last year in terms of keeping everyone fresh, I suspect, were less about not knowing they needed to rotate guys, and much more about knowing they had a bunch of guys that just weren’t up to the task. I predict this year will be better in that regard, and better still in years 3 and 4 under Sonny N Them.

truth

CountryFrog

Listen to Sonny starting at 13:20. Trey had a hammy that had to babied for a couple weeks. Sonny is saying he is 100% now.

I’d still like to know what is his level of playing shape? 70%? 90%?
It can be an indicator of injuries just waiting to happen.
My sources say that Trey is currently at 99.3% health and 87.9% conditioning.

allclearforfrogs

People are saying the cheer at 2:03 was "F___ TCU!" Colorado players chanting "F___ TCU" The Colorado coach talking about the Texas heat and then he starts the cheer. Skip to 2:00.

Palliative Care

What Prime is doing is more about psychology and show than X's and O's. This tells me that he knows that early on he must get by more with guile and style than hard nose football. Our strategy will be to ignore all that and take it to them from the very first play.