• The KillerFrogs

Facebook message from a Baylor fan

tcumaniac

soo...i called this baylor student ignorant on a TCU vs Baylor facebook page and this is a message i recieved from him later that night.

"Haha Ignorance? Really like that fact that TCU football was meaningless from the 1980's onward? Or how about the fact that our influential alumni were out looking for their alma mater's viablility in an athletic conference? Something that your alma mater's alumni weren't obviously concerned about untill it was to late and you were stuck in the WAC? Obciously you have to read up on your history bud. But hey, you guys have made a nice resurgance. But just get used to more Alumni like myself who stick up for Baylor since like our football team we ain't your daddy's Baylor anymore. All the best for both schools, and Sic'em come September 2nd."

just when you think you've seen it all......i swear... freaking baylor. hahaha

frogtwang

Damn dude. You ok? He told you what's up.
rolleyes.gif

MySpaceGens_5550935266.gif

This sums up what happened to each program post SWC nicely.

froginmn

You didn't have much to work with, with them having their first winning season in 15 years and all.... I suppose you could have said that they HAVEN'T BEEN VIABLE in those past 15 years in the Big 12. :biggrin:

NubomTurk

Tier 1
How did maniac get pwned? If anything, he just reeled in a fish.

Irony:

A) the use of words to express something other than and especially opposite of the literal meaning.

B) a usually humorous or sardonic literary style or form characterized by irony.

C) an ironic expression or utterance.

tcumaniac

Guys I Have nothing on this kid. He brought out the "viable alumni" argument. It's over after that. Baylor wins. We're hopeless. I count this defeat as a fluke. :eye roll:

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
Baylor -- a program with has so much SWC success that it has never won a Cotton Bowl, and has only one double digit winning season in its entire history --one!.

Tell 'em to go up to Norman and beat OU...then they can come back and talk Big 12 smack...meanwhile, we'll all hold our breath.