• The KillerFrogs

EVERYBODY RELAX

swcfrog

What sucks is, yeah winning the conference would be great but if the Frogs win the rematch then we just knock the Big 12 out of the playoffs again... Ruining Oklahomas season would be nice but it's kind of a lose lose.
Lose lose? No. Didn’t go to Big 12 U—graduated TCU and don’t give a rat’s rear if Big 12 is left out of the False bad Fixed Playoffs. We need a rematch on neutral turf.

DeuceBoogieNights

Jeez. Not like I want us to lose but perception is reality and yes, winning the conference would be great, but it hurts the conference perception which will only make it harder for TCU in the future. That's it. The tables are already stacked against us as is.

W

Way of the Frog

Have you seen our two upcoming opponents play this year? Thanks Debbie!

positive-influence-2.png

debbie-downer-sad-snl-skit-depressed-gif-4920592

Shouldn't you be off somewhere verbally assaulting player's family members?

MinFrog

how many teams have won 10+ games (and could be 11+ with a bowl win) 3 of the last four years?

Pretty damn impressive run we are on and now we need to fire all the coaches. Makes sense.

TCURiggs

Yes.

In the Patrick Morris update posts. Decided to call out Austin and when Austin's Dad responded he made the brilliant move of doubling down.

If the powers that be on this board truly want to be taken serious in regards to rules on posts there really isn't much room for discretion in this matter.

How embarrassing

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Oh boy. Did that really happen?

No - I made a comment about the number of holding penalties that have been generated by our center. If that is verballing assaulting family members, I am guilty. But I fail to see how that could be construed as verbally assaulting anyone.

The subsequent posts by the snowflakes are just overreactions.

Last edited:

LisaLT

I think we can win the next two (though Lubbock may not be an easy win). This team needs to focus on the fact they have a shot at a big 12 championship - as well as a New Years 6 Bowl by finishing strong.

I'm not even sure OU will get in the CFP this year. Miami will be top 4, Wisconsin is undefeated, so is Alabama and there are a few others (i.e. Clemson) that are hanging around. Personally I'd like to see a rematch with OU and spoil their run!

I think the "U" might win it all this year. I'll pull for anyone who isn't Alabama Clemson or Ohio State.

TCURiggs

I made a comment about the number of holding penalties that have been generated by our center. If that is verballing assaulting family members, I am guilty. But I fail to see how that could be construed as verbally assaulting anyone.

The subsequent posts by the snowflakes are just overreactions.

You called out a player by name and when his father responded you had some choice words for him on the internet? That's not a good look, man.