• The KillerFrogs

Even Jarret Anderson's Players Publicly Admit that he SUCKS.

Dr. Coach Haus

We all know JA should have been fired over 15 years ago. Heck, I wanted him fired after the 2003 season since our receivers were not running great routes when he was that position coach.

This is what I fear. CGP is surrounding himself with people he likes for his ending days here at TCU. JA is included. Always has. He practically brought in his best friend to work with in Kill. He liked Meachum, and that is why he is back.

We better get used to it. We know CGP does fire anyone. He will demote but he will not fire someone.

Travis Trucks

You think he watches film of TCU offense?? He doesn't give two [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]s about the TCU offense. He brought in his buddy Kill to worry about that side of the ball. He held KSU to 14 points. He's not sure what you're bitching about.

This is Fine.

I can assure you this is absolutely not true. I was an offensive player and GP was in our offensive film sessions many times. And that's just player film sessions, not coach film sessions.

Back on topic, Anderson was my first position coach, and I am not sure if I make the team if not for him so I owe him a lot. However he was a receivers coach, which I thought he was good at. I can not attest to his offensive line coaching ability

HG73

Couple of things we need to quit worrying about:

1. Position coaches. Gary's staff, he can hire who he wants.

2. Play calling. All plays work if executed properly.

That is all.

BABYFACE

GP hires Kill to oversee the O and make recommendations. If Kill is doing his job, he will recommend GP to go hire an OL coach. Then it will be up to GP to follow that advice.

That hire will not happen to after the season. But what can happen now, is have DM help with the OL since he was an OL in his playing days. GA Garrett Altman can also assist. Hell, Sharp was a TE, he is got to have some knowledge on blocking schemes.

Pharm Frog

GP hires Kill to oversee the O and make recommendations. If Kill is doing his job, he will recommend GP to go hire an OL coach. Then it will be up to GP to follow that advice.

That hire will not happen to after the season. But what can happen now, is have DM help with the OL since he was an OL in his playing days. GA Garrett Altman can also assist. Hell, Sharp was a TE, he is got to have some knowledge on blocking schemes.

If GP needed Kill’s evaluation of the offensive line coach then the root problem isn’t the offensive line coach.