• The KillerFrogs

Even Better!

tcumaniac

Sooo... In my criminal Justice class i made an account called Baylor is Best..

this was my first comment:

Hi guys!!! My name is kent! I'm a freshmen at baylor, and i love it so so so much!!! Im so proud to be a bear... I love our success in basketball, but to be honest, bball has never really been my thing... im all about football!! i like to think that us making our first bowl game in forever my freshmen year is just a sign of things to come while im at baylor! I have so much confidence in Briles and RGIII... i honestly see us contending for the top of the big 12 next year... i wouldnt be surprised to see us winning the big 12 next year and going to our first BCS game if everyone plays up to potential!!! ahh just gives me goosebumps thinking about it!!

anyway, a friend told me about this site... it seems sweet!! i always felt like a misfit, but now i finally found a group of overly obsessed fans that i can talk football with! lol

gosh!!! how long till the TCU game?? it cant come soon enough!! i honestly think RGIII and Co. will beat the ever living snot out of those stupid horny toads with that stupid ginger QB gone. I sincerely believe last year in fort worth was a fluke deal... are team was just as good or better... we just didnt come to play! those toads dont know whats coming next year!!! AHHH so pumped!! cant wait!!!!

sic 'em!!
-Kent

[font="'lucida grande"]Apparently, Baylor is smarter than I thought... they didnt buy the bait... called me out as a troll from the very beginning... then someone posted my IP address and claimed i was a student at TCU. gah. well, i had fun while it lasted... now i actually have to pay attention in class again. bummer[/font]
[font="'lucida grande"]
[/font]
[font="'lucida grande"]
[/font]
[font="'lucida grande"]oh and ps... i understand i'm an idiot and i need to spend my time more wisely... please dont waste your time and tell me on here [/font]
tongue.gif

Austintxfrog94

Hey, I'm impressed that you even got an account. I've never even been able to post over there. Apparently, they took offense at my proposed screen name, "Schadenfroggie."

I tried to register over there showing my teams as Baylor (Sister went there and I pull for them when they're not being whiners) and TCU as my favorite teams with the screen name "Big_Privates_Man" and they wouldn't accept me.

Stiff Arm Frog

You know there are ways to change your IP address. I say you start a new account and re-post the exact same statement, but sign it as "Sanchez."

Froggy Style

Is tcumaniac showing what his future holds for him? Being the teabag/froggie pants for other sites? Maniac, please don't become the annoying guy that does nothing but troll other team's websites pretending to be someone he's not. With every making out and penis cookie post, you're falling fast...and trolling other sites to be an annoying jerk isn't helping.

JugbandFrog

I think Maniac is hilarious. I would love to have a Texas Tan with him anyday. Too bad he is too young for me to take him to The Pub.

Evlo59

Maniac is young... let him be the troll. He should be good for a few years if entertainment for us.

Maniac,
Dont listen to these guys, I like your style. I find some stuff headed towards zealous and overboard but nonetheless funny. Just promise me one thing... dont turn into Rick or Roddog on us. You may not be familiar with Rick but someone will fill you in I assure you.

Evlo

ShivasFrog

Baylor is a tiny pimple on the left butt cheek of College Football.

Maniac, keep that enthusiasm, troll if you must (hopefully you'll grow out of it), but don't waste your time on Baylor.

They are a progressively shrinking image in our rear view mirror, insignificant and unworthy of comment.