• The KillerFrogs

ESPN Sportcenter now

LeagueCityFrog

They said expect TCU to play for the national championship in football every year after plowing through the Big East. Just kidding.

I hope Kellen Moore goes to the NFL after this season and Boise State loses then 17 starters on their way for their last game in Fort Worth and we slaughter them on our way out of the MWC. I'll be in the stadium for that game.

TCUkanoot

They said expect TCU to play for the national championship in football every year after plowing through the Big East. Just kidding.

I hope Kellen Moore goes to the NFL after this season and Boise State loses then 17 starters on their way for their last game in Fort Worth and we slaughter them on our way out of the MWC. I'll be in the stadium for that game.

Yeah, that game should be interesting next year, to say the least. I just hope our second half team from UNM is the one that shows up.

HToady

Funniest thing about this is that we will NEVER have to play on the Blue Turf!

And to think how we "griped and complained" about it!
laugh.gif

ifrog

We just gained a ton of fans. Some of the Big East forums are lighting up about this news and a lot of the East Coast people now want to see TCU in the NCG so that the Big East gets some exposure. Its a win win.

JugbandFrog

We just gained a ton of fans. Some of the Big East forums are lighting up about this news and a lot of the East Coast people now want to see TCU in the NCG so that the Big East gets some exposure. Its a win win.
Yep, the Big East coaches who have been disrespected, and then the voters in that area. If Auburn or Oregon lose, I say we are in the NCG.