• The KillerFrogs

ESPN: Ranking all 40 teams in College Football Playoff history

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
We have the scoreboard in that game, but I’m not sure I put down lots of money in Vegas that we win more often than not if we play them ten times. I think that’s all that says. I’m just glad we got the one that counts.

Last edited:

ftwfrog

I expected us right at 20, as the worst team that made the final. 7 spots below the team we beat is so laughable the article will not get my clicks.
Of course it will get clicks. Without even looking, the teams that likely get ranked high LSU, Bama teams, Georgia teams, Ohio state teams. All of the schools with the most fans. They know what they’re doing.

It’s the same with the subscription recruiting sites. Bama, OSU, Texas will all be ranked top 5 in recruiting. Who is paying the bills?

Purp

We have the scoreboard in that game, but I’m not sure I put down lots of money in Vegas that we win more often than not if we play them ten times. I think that’s all that says. I’m just glad we got the one that counts.
I'm not so sure. I think that match-up was a 50/50 crap shoot. Neither defense had an answer for the other team's offense. That boiled down to turnovers and execution in the red zone. And special teams. Out of 10 games I see 10 close games, all high scoring, and 5 each going each way.

One Frog Nation

I stopped reading at
28. 2022 TCU
21. 2022 Michigan

Yea, I saw that a day or two ago. So, in a head to head match up, in the playoffs, the team that wins is ranked lower than the team we shall call the LOSERS. Typical of the media, give it to the big state schools even if they lose.
Yes and it is all about clicks, the big state schools have more alum and tshirt fans who will click and say what are they doing here? Kinda like Texas Football Mag. UT/A$M/Tech and well Baylor because Dave Campbell went to Baylor.