• The KillerFrogs

ESPN: Patterson mocks Stanford QB

Ron Swanson

So what did Patterson do to mock their qb?
tenor.gif

Frog DJ

Can anyone imagine CGP or Bill Snyder or Darrell Royal doing something like that on the sidelines?

If UT fans enjoy watching their coach strut like that - fine, but I'd rather our head coach acts his age.

Go Frogs!

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Can anyone imagine CGP or Bill Snyder or Darrell Royal doing something like that on the sidelines?

If UT fans enjoy watching their coach strut like that - fine, but I'd rather our head coach acts his age.

Go Frogs!

Royal was much more subtle with his crap.

Like putting Wooster, Bettelsen, Koy and Street back in after learning Ohio State was beating someone worse so his ranking wouldn’t drop, like he did against us in 69.

Or trying to gobble up every kid in Texas before scholarship limits so no one else could get them.

Royal was a snake.

KCFrog

Herman is a dork, it looked like his moobs were in a Manzeer pinch.

......but any player or coach that steps out with that kind of display is just asking to get it shoved back in their face.

The MU QB did it to his own sideline.

Herman flat out looked like a jackass. I mean, you're 42 or whatever and mocking some college kid? Real classy.

Can't wait until GP beats his ass by 2 TDs again next year.

Chongo94

I think that the UT fans that liked that are the younger ones. The older ones such as my mom and other older boosters thought he looked like a tool and it was classless.

Once again they've managed to make a hire that is completely the wrong fit for them and I bet he will be rubbing many of them raw very very soon. He and his wife are firstrate jackasses.