• The KillerFrogs

ESPN: NCAA strips Auburn of BCS crown

I hate you Newbomb. My heart just stopped and before I clicked on it I was already thinking about the mass email I was about to send out.

Pretty good April fools joke though.

Houston Frog

Apparently they had the Houston Commissioner of Transportation do some soundbyte for the local news and radio stations here, saying that all the highway speed limits inside city were being lowered to 50MPH. I was pretty pissed for about 3 minutes this morning

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Apparently they had the Houston Commissioner of Transportation do some soundbyte for the local news and radio stations here, saying that all the highway speed limits inside city were being lowered to 50MPH. I was pretty pissed for about 3 minutes this morning

Like all good satire, the jest must have the kernel of truth to snare you. Now, in all honesty, can you see a City of Houston Official actually coming up with a plan so cravenly rapacious and blindingly stupid as a City-wide 50 mph speed limit? I know I can...:rolleyes:

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Newbomb, here's what I have to say to this hideous and naughty thread:

"The Ballad of Rock Ridge" (See approx. 1:31...)

Sadly, the necessary-for-the-willing-suspension-of-disbelief Kernel of Truth hook was that we all actually believe, deep down, all evidence to the contrary, that the NCAA wil actually do something right.

Yeesh.

Frog-in-law1995

Greatest Movie of All Time. Seriously. Better than "The Godfather." Better than "Citizen Kane."

Best. Movie. EVER.
Anyone who doubts what Turk said, let me assure you it's twoo, it's twoo. Took Mrs. Frog-in-law (or just "Frog," I suppose) to see the Young Frankenstein musical at the new opera house in Dallas not long ago. During their bows at the end, they sang a song hinting that the next Mel Brooks musical will be Blazing Saddles. Can. Not. Wait.