• The KillerFrogs

ESPN KF.c NCAA bracket challenge

JogginFrog

Got my brackets in; decided to go very different directions with the expectation that my "first" bracket will be its usual disaster.

JogginFrog

After the first weekend, @Jet Set Frog leads by a comfortable margin. He went 15 for 16 in round 2, missing only on his TCU pick. He is in the 99.9th percentile among all ESPN entries.

He's followed by @FrogPreacher and @Endless Purple.

The top 3 all have different champs, and none is UConn. Among those picking the Huskies to repeat, @jack the frog has the highest max points.

(BTW, in my family pool, my wife is the surprise leader. She's never had a competitive entry, but she somehow picked JMU, GCU, Duquesne, NC State, Colorado and Oregon to win in round 1.)

Good luck to all in Week 2!

FrogPreacher

After the first weekend, @Jet Set Frog leads by a comfortable margin. He went 15 for 16 in round 2, missing only on his TCU pick. He is in the 99.9th percentile among all ESPN entries.

He's followed by @FrogPreacher and @Endless Purple.

The top 3 all have different champs, and none is UConn. Among those picking the Huskies to repeat, @jack the frog has the highest max points.

(BTW, in my family pool, my wife is the surprise leader. She's never had a competitive entry, but she somehow picked JMU, GCU, Duquesne, NC State, Colorado and Oregon to win in round 1.)

Good luck to all in Week 2!
Imagine my surprise about being that high in the rankings!*L*

JogginFrog

@Jet Set Frog had a good run, but Tennessee's loss in the Elite 8 ended his chances. Entering Final Four week, @jack the frog and I are tied for the lead, with @BlazerFrogs a close 3rd and @frogfanRyoga tied for 4th.

Per ESPN's predictor, only 3 entries are still in the running for the group title and 2 of them belong to @jack the frog. As far as I can tell, he will win Group KillerFrogs.com if Purdue wins out, if Purdue wins and UConn loses in the semis, if UConn beats Purdue in the final with total points over 154.5, or if an Alabama-NC State final goes over 154.5.

If UConn beats Purdue with a total under 154.5, or an Alabama-NC State final goes under 154.5, I will eke out the win on a tie-breaker.

Latest posts