• The KillerFrogs

ESPN/BCS Conflict of Interest

InnerloopFrog

ESPN owns the broadcast rights to the BCS and partial rights to 23 of 25 of the Top 25 teams in the BCS.

The 2 they don't make money off of? TCU and Utah.

Their commnets last night were that Utah was a Fraud and the longest amount of broadcast time spent on their show last night was a beat down on the other non owned school, TCU.

Did Herbstreit call any other Top 25 team a Fraud?

TCU and Ohio State are the only 2 Top 10 teams that played teams with winning records this weekend and TCU's opponent had the best record of any of the top 10. Can I have some more ESPN body of work comments?

I am not a big fan of congressional involvement in college football but if this scenario isn't one of the most blatant conflicts in sports I do not know what is.

I still beleive that TCU will get, at a minimum, an at large berth with the 6 autos, BSU and 2 additonals from the SEC and Big Ten. I have to beleive we get picked over Stanford if Oregon goes to the NCG and Boise to the Rose.

If not, ESPN will have 10 of 10 properties they own some broadcast rights to in the BCS and the lone Top 5 and undefeated team that belongs to their competition will be left out.

"I'm Mad as Hell and I am not going to take it any more"

Go Frogs!

FrogJAM

Really, you have just a bunch of talking heads who don't know how to argue.

when one doesn't know how to argue they generally resort to ad hominem arguments.

There was a TCU love fest the previous week.
This week there was a TCU hate fest.

It's a logical charlie foxtrot.