• The KillerFrogs

ESPN: ‘Big V’ Makes a Big Move Inside for Eagles

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Vaitai.jpg

ESPN: ‘Big V’ Makes a Big Move Inside for Eagles

John McMullen

PHILADELPHIA (973espn.com) — If you're going to be a backup offensive lineman in the NFL there is nothing more important than versatility.

On the typical 46-man game-day roster, most coaches would prefer to dress only two reserves, a swing tackle, and an interior backup. The Eagles have had one of the better setups in the league over recent years when healthy with 2016 fifth-round pick Halapoulivaati Vaitai handling the outside work and veteran Stefen Wisniewski having the ability to handle all three interior positions with little drop-off at each.

Read more at https://973espn.com/big-v-makes-a-big-move-inside-for-eagles/

Horny 4 Life

Unfortunately, it looks like Big V is probably the odd man out on the OL for the Eagles this year. He struggled last season and the coaching staff is pretty high on Mailata, the Australian kid. Barring an injury, Big V will most likely be traded/released.

Purp

Unfortunately, it looks like Big V is probably the odd man out on the OL for the Eagles this year. He struggled last season and the coaching staff is pretty high on Mailata, the Australian kid. Barring an injury, Big V will most likely be traded/released.
I hope so. I hate Philly. Darn that town's sports fans. I want better for Big V.

Billy Clyde

The video of his locker room interview is pretty funny. Projecting the right attitude, saying the right things, but with a look in his eyes like there's a little voice going, "Ahhhhhh, scheiss."