• The KillerFrogs

DT/OT Alex Norman Bishop Dunne HS

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Alex Norman 6-3/285/4.9 Dallas, TX (Bishop Dunne) Grandson of former Dallas Cowboy TE Pettis Norman, travelling to Austin this weekend, likes TCU a lot.

frogbyproxy

Dear lord he is a monster. He was faster than the offense and they knew the count. Hits that one kid and he flys into antother defender like he was shot out of a cannon. Please get Norman!

Screaming Flea

His first step is very good. He uses his body strength well and I like his speed.

He would be a fantastic catch. His Daddy sure could play football!!

BTW: he wears number 74 well. Some of you will recognize the number 74 belonging to another Frog great. (Bob Lilly)

talor

I read that he is getting an offer and a lock to commit to UT this weekend (his mom is a UT grad.) However, it should be noted that the people who write these things assume that every kid they like will go to UT over whatever other schools want him.

LVfrog

Looks like he could be a heck of a guard. If he wanted to play DT, I wouldn't mind. His granddad was pretty good.

westtexfrog

His first step is very good. He uses his body strength well and I like his speed.

He would be a fantastic catch. His Daddy sure could play football!!

BTW: he wears number 74 well. Some of you will recognize the number 74 belonging to another Frog great. (Bob Lilly)

I thought Lilly wore the number 71 while at TCU, 74 didn't come until his time with the Cowboys.

talor

I read that he is getting an offer and a lock to commit to UT this weekend (his mom is a UT grad.) However, it should be noted that the people who write these things assume that every kid they like will go to UT over whatever other schools want him.

Rumor confirmed. Alex casts his lot with UT.