• The KillerFrogs

Donati presser

TCUdirtbag

I aint hating on the guy,

200.gif

Wexahu

I like that a lot, but he's got a great gig in Washington and might not consider TCU a 'promotion'. Having also coached at Boise, he might prefer life in the Pacific northwest.
You do realize he's not coaching right now, right?

By great gig you mean his TV job? I could be wrong, but I don't think that's in Washington.

Mean Purple

It is pretty clear who on the thread have an axe to grind with ADJD. Didn’t matter what he said, those clowns were going to go after him. It is hard to argue that he didn’t do a great job reassuring a fractured fan base that we have a plan moving forward…but they will try.
oh, good lawd ... just because folks are wise enough to not get overly drawn in by a press conference and pretty answers, and would rather see the results that play out before thinking the guy is a great AD?

Moose Stuff

oh, good lawd ... just because folks are wise enough to not get overly drawn in by a press conference and pretty answers, and would rather see the results that play out before thinking the guy is a great AD?
Who said he was a great AD? I feel better about him was the extent of my comments. Today was a good day for him, you can give him credit for that. Tomorrow is a new day.

Moose Stuff

It is pretty clear who on the thread have an axe to grind with ADJD. Didn’t matter what he said, those clowns were going to go after him. It is hard to argue that he didn’t do a great job reassuring a fractured fan base that we have a plan moving forward…but they will try.
Agreed. I’m on record as saying I haven’t been a big fan at all but I’ll give him full credit for what I saw today. Now go get the hire right and find a way to properly honor GP at some point. Oh, and about that volleyball coach….

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Most head coaching changes in college and the NFL move to a guy who is extremely different from the old coach. If you had a tough disciplinarian then you go to a softer spoken "players coach." If you had a defensive guy then you go for an offensive guy. If you had someone who enjoyed blueberry pancakes then you bring in a pumpkin pancake guy.
I dont think we have to worry about that last part, unless you are up for a coaching job.