• The KillerFrogs

Does TCU use a cannon during football games?

A site I help run, thegamingtailgate.com, is aiding EA SPORTS in gathering information for NCAA Football 12 as to whether or not teams use a cannon as part of their game day experience.

Here's a link to the information we have so far: http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/content.php?360-Help-Shape-NCAA-Football-12-Cannons

That said, we haven't been able to find information on TCU and figured I'd ask your help with the information. Here is what we need:

School: TCU
Cannon (Yes/No)
Cannon Type (Modern Military or Classic Western)
Fired After Every Score (Yes/No)
Inside Stadium/On Field Level (Yes/No)

Any information you could provide would be a great help. Thank you!

frogtwang

A site I help run, thegamingtailgate.com, is aiding EA SPORTS in gathering information for NCAA Football 12 as to whether or not teams use a cannon as part of their game day experience.

Here's a link to the information we have so far: http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/content.php?360-Help-Shape-NCAA-Football-12-Cannons

That said, we haven't been able to find information on TCU and figured I'd ask your help with the information. Here is what we need:

Cannon no, FrogHorn, air horn from a train

Fired After Every Score (Yes
Inside Stadium/On Field Level- field level

Any information you could provide would be a great help. Thank you!

West Coast Johnny

[font="Arial][size="2"]A site I help run, thegamingtailgate.com, is aiding EA SPORTS in gathering information for NCAA Football 12 as to whether or not teams use a cannon as part of their game day experience.

Here's a link to the information we have so far: http://www.thegaming...ball-12-Cannons

Cannon (Yes/No)
Cannon Type (Modern Military or Classic Western)
Fired After Every Score (Yes/No)
Inside Stadium/On Field Level (Yes/No)

Any information you could provide would be a great help. Thank you![/size][/font]

Yes, we have a cannon.
030111-CFB-Casey-Pachall-Inside-JW_20110301143904763_0_0.JPG

Frog-in-law1995

We had a Cannon. He's about to be drafted. Seriously, though, anybody else find this request a bit odd? An intern with a phone could knock all 120-odd schools in short order.

Lone Frog

Yep, train horn. 120 decibels, if I remember right.

And it's sounded after every score.

You say this is for NCAA 2012? Weird. I have NCAA 2010, and the Frog Horn is in there.

Trelvis

As other mentioned, its the Frog Horn. Not a cannon. We used to have a Marcus Cannon though....

Also, tell EA Sports to start incorporating "And its 3rd down" for the TCU stadium.

AEAfrog

As other mentioned, its the Frog Horn. Not a cannon. We used to have a Marcus Cannon though....

Also, tell EA Sports to start incorporating "And its 3rd down" for the TCU stadium.

While we're at it, I've always wished somebody would give them a heads up that the fight song arrangement is incorrect. Not completely incorrect but enough to bother an old band member.

Leap Frog

While we're at it, I've always wished somebody would give them a heads up that the fight song arrangement is incorrect. Not completely incorrect but enough to bother an old band member.

Leon Breeden had best version of the fight song when he was director. Combined the big band tune "Leap Frog" with the fight song for a rousing number to stir the fans up. Also gave me my monicker for this site.