• The KillerFrogs

DMN: Waxahachie's LaDarius Brown keeping quiet about his college plans

TCU Lola

You should go to bed.

You are completely clueless in this matter and defending a person you know nothing about. Maybe his dad has a right to his opinion, but does he have a right to influence over what he wants?

You lose credibility when you post in defense of fathers who abandon their children and then try and come back into their lives before one of the biggest decisions in their lifetime. You lose credibility when you can't even form a complete sentence or spell the simpliest of words.

I am sorry you think this is my forum because Wes & Scott have obviously made it clear it is not, nor should it be.

You post incomprehensibly and try to point fingers at others because of it.

Go to bed, get over it and just accept you are clueless beeotch!

I never defended his dad. I don't know anything about the man. I only said he had the right to his opinion, but that I disagreed with his opinion. My original post talked about how great the experience & national exposure is, at TCU. Further, that A&M had none of it. And that my sources at A&M (donors) are not clear how long Sherman will have there, given the current state. All of this again, is pro-TCU.

You didn't create KillerFrogs, but you often act as the self-annointed expert here. Hence my comment about "your forum" and why I used quotations.

As for my command of the English language, it's just fine. My typing skills are abhorrent, but I already owned that, and don't care to spell check on an internet forum. What's comical, is that you misspelled "simplest" when trying to call me out on spelling. It's an ironic slice of humble pie, served up warm, just for you.

And yep, I'm a GIRL. You know nothing about me. So, blythely assuming I know nothing about college football, and calling me a "clueless beeyotch" makes you a bully and a bigot. Congratulations. Very impressive.

I bet your wife is super proud of you.

ectofrog

You should go to bed.

You are completely clueless in this matter and defending a person you know nothing about. Maybe his dad has a right to his opinion, but does he have a right to influence over what he wants?

You lose credibility when you post in defense of fathers who abandon their children and then try and come back into their lives before one of the biggest decisions in their lifetime. You lose credibility when you can't even form a complete sentence or spell the simpliest of words.

I am sorry you think this is my forum because Wes & Scott have obviously made it clear it is not, nor should it be.

You post incomprehensibly and try to point fingers at others because of it.

Go to bed, get over it and just accept you are clueless beeotch!

Man, Feisty...you need to calm down.

She had a valid point (that joking about killing a parent of a recruit was uncool), she made it fairly well (albeit with some typos), and has re-explained her position through a couple of (what seem like) intentional misunderstandings of it.

And then you just call her a B?

Bad.
Form.

You sure it's not you who needs to stop the Friday night sauce and go to bed?

jake102

Who said anything about killing a parent?

check yourself man (or woman). This ain't no game. Figure it out or get left behind.

But in all seriousness, his Dad needs to stay out of it. My parents made zero suggestions when I was considering a school. And I wasn't choosing between schools that were offering me full scholarships.... my parents were paying whether my tuition was $30k a year or $10k a year. Regardless, they didn't voice their opinion.

Rabble Rouser

Maybe his dad has a right to his opinion, but does he have a right to influence over what he wants?

Feisty,

I don't doubt that you know more about the situation than everyone else on this board but I don't think it's a good idea to make a comment like that about a potential recruits father on a public forum. Can't be so sure what LaDarius and his family would think/feel about reading something like that on a TCU forum. My 2 cents.

-Rabs

P.S. You got a line on who may or my not be coming to visit tomorrow?