• The KillerFrogs

DMN: Patterson "not happy" about officiating | Quotables from TCU's loss to OU

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
1475382041-patterson_today.jpg

DMN: Patterson "not happy" about officiating | Quotables from TCU's loss to OU

By Grant McGalliard , Special contributor
Contact Grant McGalliard on Twitter: @GrantMcGTCU

TCU fought back from a 49-24 deficit, but lost 52-46 to Oklahoma Saturday. Here's the notable quotables from the postgame press conference. 

Gary Patterson, on the intentional grounding call in TCU's final drive:
"The bottom line to it is, in his estimation, [Kenny Hill] didn't have anybody to throw it to. My estimation is he got hit. So I don't know how he could tell he couldn't throw it to him. They don't really -- you know, it's amazing, we can't say anything, but they can do whatever they want to. You know, so I don't really care right now from the commissioner if they don't like what I think about what happened with the officials. We had one touchdown where they just tackled my guy. Because, we talk about sportsmanship in this game, and I got a quarterback that writes a whole article on me and how I treated him wrong, but I can't talk about the officials. So, bottom line to it is: I wasn't happy about the officiating. We got -- not one time did they get a holding call. Not when it mattered. "

Read the rest at http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/collegesports/2016/10/01/patterson-happy-officiating-quotables-tcus-loss-ou